Wednesday, October 13, 2010
I cannot deal with the man I used to be anymore. That man hurt people he loved. He pushed 3 of the people that he loved out of his life. Its hard for me to think I have much of a future, when I look back on the horrible things I have done. Whether there was a reason for it or not, I was wrong. I would literally give up everything I have to be able to take back the bad things I have done to you, I am sorry.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I figured I would update the world. Not a lot interested me today. If you have any suggestions I would love to read and maybe write about them. I am looking for my muse here. Just email me at email@example.com or comment right here! I leave you with some sexy, badass, and funny to brighten up your day.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Dont really have a lot to say today. Have big things happening to me this Thursday, so until then I will just be updating here and there. I do plan on doing a new "Things That Mattered To Me Today" tomorrow, so look for that. In he meantime, here are some funny, sexy, and nostalgia pictures.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
News and Views:
- Good news! Nintendo's new and upcoming handheld, the 3DS finally has a price! Bad news its $300! I had a lot of hope for this system. It looks great and will feature a remake of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Thats almost all I needed to hear to be sold. Then I heard the price point, and the fact that updates will be automatic. Those dont really appeal to me much. I think I will stick with my DS and PSP for handheld gaming needs. Link here
- ABCs new show No Ordinary Family didnt suck! I watched the first episode and was pleasantly surprised. Its a bit cheesy at times, but it very much feels like a live action. Plus it stars Julie Benz, who I will one day marry. Give it a shot if you like superhero shows. It doesnt take itself as seriously as Heroes did, so here's to hoping it stays good.
- Civ 5 not sucking too bad
- Rise Against's Album- Siren Song of The Counter Culture
Two pictures are worth a thousand words:
Julie Benz of ABCs "No Ordinary Family" and Katee Sackhoff of my dreams.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
News and Views:
- Left 4 Dead's new expansion comes out October 5th. I for one cant wait to play the old survivors with melee weapons against new Special Infected. Follow the link here for more details. Also dont forget to check out the comic. The link for that is in the SexyDaily 5 post.
- Rick Sanchez has been fired from CNN after calling the Daily Shows Jon Stewart a "bigot" later he recanted that statement and chose a similar word for Jon, he said Stewart was "prejudicial." I think this whole situation is ridiculous, Sanchez was saying things he knew to be controversial, what did he expect from CNN? Link to full story here.
- J.K. Rowling has hinted that she may want to do another Harry Potter book. Being a fan of the series I would be ok with this. She says she may end up caving to pressure that her children put on her to pen another book in the Harry Potter universe. She was also quoted as saying that it would most likely not feature Harry Potter as the main star of the book. Here is to hoping. Link here
The Short List (What I spent my day on):
- Watching about half of season 1 of Gargoyles. Nostalgia FTW!!
- Getting my old, shitty laptop fan working again.
- Watching the newest episodes of Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother
- Happily awaiting guys night out tomorrow, and new Dexter Sunday!
Laura Vandervoort as Supergirl in Smallville's 10th Season. (This show is still going on?)
I dont know about you, but I am so excited about this. If you follow Left 4 Deads story at all you can read the comic at: http://www.l4d.com/comic/
Such a great game, I also appreciate Valve continuing to support it.