Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nostalgia Copy Pasta- Manly Tears Still Shed

Do you ever stop to think how much your life has changed?
Or how fast time seems to fly, even when the summers seem long?
Everything is changing.
Sometimes I feel like I'm that kid that never wanted to grow up and still doesn't.
I could give a shit about how are other people see me, or how many parties I throw. I could care less about chasing women and getting pussy.
I know those please some people, but its just not me.
I miss playing sonic on my sega, going to the BlockBuster that was near my house, playing Laser Tag on birthdays with my friends, before I realized people got shot at parties. I miss when I used to think girls had cooties, before I realized they carried herpes.
But most of all, I miss the times sitting in the back seat of my parents car, looking out at the window, and thinking of all the possibilities of life.

2 comments:

hit counter