Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Bumpy Road.

They say breaking up is hard to do. They are lying, breaking up is easy. But to try to suddenly get someone out of your mind that has been your everything, that is hard. Its been over for a long time not, but every so often I get the pangs of hurt and loss. In these moments is when I learn the most of myself. I am an idiot, I am angry, and I am bitter. I am envious of others success, all while not even trying to achieve my own. For the few people that somehow appreciate and like me, thank you. It takes a special type of person to like someone as horrible as me. I sometimes feel that people only tolerate me though. It may be that I am over thinking everything, but anymore I cant be sure about anything. My world is upside down, and I am not even sure what I believe anymore.

Here and now I will announce that I am going to try to be more positive. Negativity has gotten me in the whole I am in, and I am better than that. I can never forget my mistakes, but I want to be able to say that I am not that person anymore. For anyone that is around for the ride, I sincerely thank you. There are times when I don't feel like continuing the fight, but I am empowered by seeing you continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter