Friday, September 10, 2010

Squirrels of the dead

So the other day I was walking home from the bus stop. As I walked on the sidewalk I noticed a squirrel that looked to be digging in the ground. Thinking nothing off it I started to walk past it. As I did, being a predictable squirrel the little guy ran up the tree. That caused me to notice the ground where the animal was. There was a dead squirrel laying there that was bloody. As I looked at the dead animal, the live one on the tree just stared at me. I saw that he had blood under his mouth and on his chest fur and hands. The thing fucking creeped me out so much that I had to pick up my walking pace a bit. Its like he was staring into my soul. In hindsight I wish I would have taken a picture. But yep, super creeptastic story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter