Friday, September 10, 2010

Short and sweet

So I am faced with a tough decision today. The ex wants me to sign away rights to my children. Its painful, and just her asking kills me. There are pros and cons to this decision. One pro is that since I failed to break the cycle of violence for my son, that I have a chance for redemption in my daughter.

This, coupled with the fact that I have a third child with a woman I dont love on the way makes it hard to face the day. I can rarely fall asleep, and when I am asleep I dont want to wake up. It really doesnt help that I am on borrowed time. My freedom is limited.

I guess more than anything I need to start enjoying the little things in life. I have my games, I have my friends, and I have relatively decent health. So, for the few people that not only make my life livable, but also seem to feel the same about me. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter