Monday, August 16, 2010

If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home Already

Today, like most days, has left me with a lot to think about. Always on the back burner of my mind is my imminent (but short term) departure from the outside. But I also cant help but consider the events that shaped me. My first kiss, my first concert, my first love. All of this leads me to a quote that I sometimes push to the back of my mind, but I will never forget.

It doesn't matter what you do in life, so long as you are happy. My biggest fear in life is to reach the end only to find I didn't enjoy my life. So this short blog is dedicated to the people in my life that I love. Me and my family have never been close like I want. But my friends have filled in that role for me. I appreciate all the cool people I have met, and hope I meet a lot more before my time is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter